Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16th Promotions at Shop@Home

From now until the first day of June, all orders over $50 at LEGO Shop@Home or the LEGO store will include a free Hulk minifigure. You can see for yourself how cool he is by looking at the banner above. Get it? Banner? Bruce Banner? I actually didn't set that up, it just happened. (If you didn't get the pun, go to the Hulk's Wikipedia page)

This deal is good for ALL LEGO orders. Not just Marvel ones. Get them now before they're gone!
I will be placing my order later today, and you'll see a review up here in a week or so. Make a guess as to which set. I'll give you a hint: The set includes 5 minifigures.

OTHER NEWS: The Lord Of The Rings sets are now available from LEGO.com and retail stores.

1 comment:

  1. Oh....what.....checks the wiki page.....I still don't get it.....oh, what.....Aidan wouldn't.....ha...HAHA...HAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete