Tuesday, January 29, 2013

CMF Series 10 Picture and News

A picture has come up from I don't know where of the Collectible Minifigures Series 10. My guess is the picture was taken at the London Toy Fair from above the LEGO booth.
Series 10 will be available in May in gold bags. For this series, LEGO will be sorting 4,000 gold minifigures into random boxes. That is what I believe I read. Though I can't remember where. No word on wether the gold minifigures will be gold versions of one of the figures, or a plain gold figure.

Series 10:
Sea Captain
Sad Clown
Librarian
Grandpa
Bumblebee Girl
Roman Commander
Warrior Woman
Decorator
Tomahawk Warrior
Trendsetter
Baseball Fielder
Revolution Soldier
Motorcycle Mechanic
Medusa
Skydiver
Paintball Player


An updated version of the Series 11 lineup has also been released.
Yeti
Evil Mech
Welder
Lady Robot
Jazz Musician
Constable
Holiday Elf
Bavarian Lady
Scarecrow
Mountain Climber
Grandma
Tiki Warrior
Gingerbread Man
Barbarian
Dinner Waitress
Scientist


I'm very excited for the rest of 2013! What do you think about Series 10 and 11 of the Collectible Minifigures?

No comments:

Post a Comment