Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LEGO Architecture Marine Bay Sands Available in Select Countries

The newest LEGO Architecture set comes completely out of nowhere. At least for me anyways. I guess there was a little image leaked of this set in October, but I never saw it. That's what I get for not having any interest in this theme.
The Marine Bay Sands is an Integrated Resort on Marine Bay in Singapore (thank you, Wikipedia). Basically it's a really expensive building that looks really cool. And LEGO decided to make a set out of it. This should be good for those of you that like the trans-blue tiles.

21021 Marine Bay Sands. 602 pieces.

As far as I know, this set isn't available in the US. But it is available in Korea. So if you live in Korea, you can buy it here.

Thanks to Brickset for the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment