Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The LEGO Movie Teaser Trailer

              
The first trailer for The LEGO Movie has just been released. I know many of us have been waiting a long time for LEGO to hit the big screen. And I don't think this disappoints.
The trailer is quite humorous. And those who know anything about LEGO will get a good chuckle from some of the "AFOL" jokes.
One thing I love is the animation. I expected it to be good. And it is! But I'm really happy how much the figures move like real minifigures. The limbs are much more stiff and less like jello.
Plus, there are some pretty big names in there: Will Ferrel, Elizabeth Banks, Liam Neeson, Morgan Freeman, and quite a few others. 
The film hits theaters February 2014. I don't know if I can wait that long! What about you? Are you excited for the first theatrical LEGO film?

No comments:

Post a Comment